I would like to take this opportunity to warmly welcome you to this site dedicated to helping non-resident investors with property investment in Australia.
My interactions with non-resident investors tells me that they are currently facing a dilemma. Why is this so?
Your situation could be as such: you live in land-scarce Singapore and you probably have an owner-occupied house and an investment property. You are looking to invest in properties but you know you will be paying additional buyers’ stamp duty if you are Singapore citizen buying your 3rd residential property and your loan-to-value ratio(LTV) will be massively reduced to 60% if you have outstanding mortgages in your existing properties.
You toyed with the idea of buying properties overseas. Among those that you may be considering are properties located in Malaysia. UK or even Australia for that matter.
Let’s just focus on Australia. You began reading about negative news coming out of Sydney, Melbourne or even Perth and on weekends, it’s not unusual to spot a number of Australian residential projects advertised by agents/developers looking to sell their stocks in Singapore/Asia. You wonder if it’s a good time to get into the market.
With problems milking in Europe, the economies of the world seems uncertain, unpredictable and somewhat volatile. You have a strong desire to invest but your mind and heart are in contradictory mood.
What you have read so far are external problems which we are all facing living in the modern, fast-moving world. The property market will never be rosy forever. It is the same for the economies of different countries as well.
Some years ago, a very successful friend of mine said luck is ‘when preparation meets opportunity’. In any crisis there will be opportunities, in fact plenty of them. But the key is to be prepared for it. So the question is, ‘Are you prepared for it?’
Most people look outwards. They look at the economy, look at the projects available, they look at everything except themselves. However what I have discovered is it is very important to look inwards and ask yourself what your goals, aspirations are before looking outwards.
I like to offer you 3 ‘knows’
Know yourself, Know your strategies, Know your products
It’s easy to know your products and that’s what many people are focused on. But very few focused on the first two ‘knows’.
Here’s what I am prepared to do:
I am taking 10 very interested investors on a self discovery journey of knowing yourself and helping you with some very useful strategies. Now you may be sitting on the fence right now waiting for a financial storm to blow over (it hasn’t even started yet) and I am convinced this is the right time for you to invest some time to build up some knowledge to learn more about yourself. time-proven strategies and lastly myself as a consultant.
What I am offering is an intensive workshop comprising 3 hours on a relaxed Saturday morning where you will discover the following:
- Why you should leverage on banks’ money and how you can know your own BORROWING CAPACITY with tools to calculate that – this is a effective tool used by our company to help investors
- Our proprietary WEALTH BUILDER SYSTEM and how it will help you develop your property plan
- How to FORMULATE YOUR GOALS and work towards them using property investment – this one simple but i can tell you 99% of investors don’t really do it
- TRIED AND PROVEN STRATEGIES you can embark on – again 95% of investors don’t have a clue. while they know they have to take a loan, all they may think of is paying off the loan in years to come.
- TAX RULES in Australia that you can take advantage of as a non-resident property investor.
- OWN 10 PROPERTIES in 10 years? Is it all possible?
- Advantages and the perils of MULTI-CURRENCY LOAN – what you should take note of when you are using this instrument (this is not a walk in the park I can assure you)
- At the end of the session, you will be equipped with a know-how and a strategic plan and you can then use this ‘plan’ to go shopping for the properties that fit your plan.
What you need to bring along:
- A laptop with power cable
- USB stick
- Note Pad
Venue: 55 Market Street, Level 10
Who should attend:
- If you are a seasoned property investor looking to invest in Australia NOW
- If you have properties in Singapore already and looking to invest in Australia NOW
- If you are looking for your 2nd, 3rd property in Australia NOW
- If you plan to send your children overseas to Australia NOW and thinking of buying a place for them to stay, hang on……. and attend this session because you may change your thinking after that
To register, simply fill in the form below and click on the ‘REGISTER’ button to proceed.